We are seeking a researcher who has worked on deep learning problems for a while and can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will be interested in working in a startup environment where they need to get their hands dirty, and get to determine their level of impact within the team.
- Develop new deep learning approaches to tackle challenges in medical imaging
- Collaborate with radiologists on a regular basis to brainstorm meaningful algorithms that adds to their insight in patient diagnosis, and to understand the problem /define labelled data requirements
- Research in AI and give back to the community by publishing, as well as open source contributions
- Think of long term vision for their research, while solving intermediate challenges along the way
- Contribute and maintain a research codebase within the team using version control tools
- Masters in Computer Science, Applied Math or a similar field
- Strong expertise in deep learning – demonstrated by publications or contributions to opensource / personal github profile
- Proficient in Python / C++
- Proficient in Pytorch/TensorFlow
- PhD in Computer Science, Applied Math or similar
- 2+ years of industry R&D experience
- Publications in MICCAI/CVPR/ICCV/NIPS/ICML/ICLR
- Experience working in medical imaging problems
- Involve in all phases of the software development lifecycle including software requirements, specifications, design, coding, deployment and maintenance.
- Lead development team with similar skill set.
- Produce high quality code on aggressive deadlines
- Design & implement comprehensive UI/UX solutions by understanding customer problems, product goals and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with application development teams to deliver engaging and consistent user interfaces.
- Participate in all technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- 4+ years of experience developing rich UI web based user interfaces
- Experience with Java, J2EE Spring boot rest services with messaging services like RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular, jQuery, and nodejs, Knockoutjs, LESS, JSON, AJAX and MVC/MMVC concepts.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL databases and cross browser/platform development
- Strong backend integration experience using AJAX, JOSN restful service.
- Knowledge of design with Photoshop, iRise, and other UI development tools.
- Broad knowledge of data exchange formats, Formats must include, but not limited to XML and JSON
- Knowledge of IOS and Android interfaces and platform specific UI.
- Skilled in one or more scripting language like Python, PERL and JSL is added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, experience to apply software design, implementation, testing, and debugging techniques.